SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1951 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8317 Posts

Nobody gives a shit about stormy Daniel's but TDS libs. Everybody else is watching kdot dance around on Drakes dead body.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1952 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

@sargentd: apparently the legal system cares.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1953 SargentD

@Serraph105 said:

@sargentd: apparently the legal system cares.

Just goofy democrats

Loading Video...

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1954 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23047 Posts

@sargentd: Even the prosecutors don't care about Stormy Daniels. They care about the election interference.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1956 SargentD

@mattbbpl said:

@sargentd: Even the prosecutors don't care about Stormy Daniels. They care about the election interference.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1957  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts
@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

Hey Sarge I’m curious about something. Is there a line that Trump would cross where you would oppose him?

Let’s say he becomes president, and at the end of his term, refuses to leave. For whatever reason he gives…..the 2020 election was stolen from him so he is rightfully warranted another term, whatever it may be.

Would you finally say, “no, that’s too far”, or would you excuse and rationalize it, fueled and justified by the feelings you hold of unfairness, political persecutions, and partisan shenanigans that you feel are occurring, and would still support him believing that his actions, while illegal and unconstitutional, are nevertheless warranted comeuppance to democrats who, in your view, have been doing the same?

Has it gotten so bad for you and you’ve become so jaded that the law no longer matters, and all is fair in love and war?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1959 SargentD

@MirkoS77 said:
@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

Hey Sarge I’m curious about something. Is there a line that Trump would cross where you would oppose him?

Let’s say he becomes president, and at the end of his term, refuses to leave. For whatever reason he gives…..the 2020 election was stolen from him so he is rightfully warranted another term, whatever it may be.

Would you finally say, “no, that’s too far”, or would you excuse and rationalize it, fueled and justified by the feelings you hold of unfairness, political persecutions, and partisan shenanigans that you feel are occurring, and would still support him believing that his actions, while illegal and unconstitutional, are nevertheless warranted comeuppance to democrats who, in your view, have been doing the same?

Has it gotten so bad for you and you’ve become so jaded that the law no longer matters, and all is fair in love and war?

That last line you said is exactly how I feel the democrats are operating, they are so angry and jaded towards Trump they will cross every and any Rubicon to stop the guy and try to ruin him.

And yes I do see the democrats actions as political prosecution. They have gone wayyy too far. I do see it as weaponizing our DoJ to go after thier political opposition.

So on a level, you might be on to something. Not sure I'd be upset at Trump if he did what the democrats have done to him. I actually would like to see him give all democrats the "Trump" treatment.

I see it like this, If you see 2 guys set up a fist fight with each other, and it's supposed to be 1v1. And mid fight one guy whips out a steel bat.. and on top of that 3 dudes he's friends with jump into the fight to help the bat boy.. and the guy getting jumped and bat swung on him then whips out a knife... and starts stabbing all of em..

Am I going to be outraged at the guy swinging the knife? After seeing what the other guy already did to him??

Probably not

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1960 mattbbpl

@sargentd: Ah yes, the whole retribution against imaginary slights angle.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1961  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44628 Posts

Trump got his final warning over gag order, next violation means he'll be jailed. I doubt he'll make it through the week, because he just can't help himself. It's inevitable. He wants to talk and rambles exhaustively, whenever possible, and when he does he just wings it without any internal filter. He's gonna flub it, probably before tomorrow.

Don't be fooled, Trump did this to himself. In fact, it's almost like he wants it to happen because I think he'll try to fund raise off of it. So, have no pity on him.

He is in dire need of money. He just gave a speech badmouthing doners for not donating enough and how he'd rather be at Mar-A-Lago attending guests parties because at least they give him money.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1962  Edited By MirkoS77

@sargentd said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

That last line you said is exactly how I feel the democrats are operating, they are so angry and jaded towards Trump they will cross every and any Rubicon to stop the guy and try to ruin him.

And yes I do see the democrats actions as political prosecution. They have gone wayyy too far. I do see it as weaponizing our DoJ to go after thier political opposition.

So on a level, you might be on to something. Not sure I'd be upset at Trump if he did what the democrats have done to him. I actually would like to see him give all democrats the "Trump" treatment.

I see it like this, If you see 2 guys set up a fist fight with each other, and it's supposed to be 1v1. And mid fight one guy whips out a steel bat.. and on top of that 3 dudes he's friends with jump into the fight to help the bat boy.. and the guy getting jumped and bat swung on him then whips out a knife... and starts stabbing all of em..

Am I going to be outraged at the guy swinging the knife? After seeing what the other guy already did to him??

Probably not

Then upon what metric are you going to wager the accountability of Trump’s actions when you are justifying them from an emotionally driven sense of injustice and unfair persecution you feel for him, alongside a feeling of desired political payback you wish upon those who you’ve perceived who have wronged him?

Do you honestly believe Trump is going to go only so far as you believe is deserved in fair political just desserts?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1963  Edited By MirkoS77

@lamprey263 said:

Trump got his final warning over gag order, next violation means he'll be jailed. I doubt he'll make it through the week, because he just can't help himself. It's inevitable. He wants to talk and rambles exhaustively, whenever possible, and when he does he just wings it without any internal filter. He's gonna flub it, probably before tomorrow.

Don't be fooled, Trump did this to himself. In fact, it's almost like he wants it to happen because I think he'll try to fund raise off of it. So, have no pity on him.

He is in dire need of money. He just gave a speech badmouthing doners for not donating enough and how he'd rather be at Mar-A-Lago attending guests parties because at least they give him money.

Trump doesn’t want to talk or can’t help himself, he wants to provoke and be imprisoned so he can leverage his victimization narrative to exactly the emotional based support that Sarge evinces in his responses. He wants everyone to go after him as hard and as harshly as possible so he has more ammunition to manipulate.It's only currency and profit when half the electorate already believes he is the ultimate victim and unfairly treated. He knows exactly what he’s doing, and it’s very concerted and calculated. A few nights in jail is a small price to pay.

As an aside, the degree of weaseling by the judge’s statement to Trump was beyond pathetic and dripped with intimidation and fear.

“I don’t want to do this because you are a former president and potentially the future one”.

Jesus Christ how pathetic, equal justice, right. 🙄

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#1964 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Lol! Let's not give the Utah salt flats a run for its money. :)

Hmm so you don't deny it. Concerning...

Sounds like a conspiracy... It's always a conspiracy.

@sargentd said:

Get the Henry!! Get a golden boy, best target shooting

Browning was calling my name too. So many great options.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1965  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1138 Posts

@lamprey263: Like we need another sideshow... The law's the law, but it will be a stupid distraction.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1966 SargentD

@MirkoS77 said:
@sargentd said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

Probably not

Then upon what metric are you going to wager the accountability of Trump’s actions when you are justifying them from an emotionally driven sense of injustice and unfair persecution you feel for him, alongside a feeling of desired political payback you wish upon those who you’ve perceived who have wronged him?

Do you honestly believe Trump is going to go only so far as you believe is deserved in fair political just desserts?

I can see it clearly.

Don't try to tell me I'm not seeing the bat boy and his friends jumping this guy. I see it.

I think Trump should most definitely go eye for an eye once he wins re election

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1967 SargentD

@MirkoS77 said:
@lamprey263 said:

Trump doesn’t want to talk or can’t help himself, he wants to provoke and be imprisoned so he can leverage his victimization narrative to exactly the emotional based support that Sarge evinces in his responses. He wants everyone to go after him as hard and as harshly as possible so he has more ammunition to manipulate.It's only currency and profit when half the electorate already believes he is the ultimate victim and unfairly treated. He knows exactly what he’s doing, and it’s very concerted and calculated. A few nights in jail is a small price to pay.

As an aside, the degree of weaseling by the judge’s statement to Trump was beyond pathetic and dripped with intimidation and fear.

“I don’t want to do this because you are a former president and potentially the future one”.

Jesus Christ how pathetic, equal justice, right. 🙄

Political cartoons are classic

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1968 MirkoS77

@sargentd said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@sargentd said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@sargentd said:

Probably not

I can see it clearly.

Don't try to tell me I'm not seeing the bat boy and his friends jumping this guy. I see it.

It’s amusing how you, and so many others, project your own desires for rectifications of perceived injustices onto the intentions and actions you believe Trump will abide by, seemingly believing he’ll operate in good faith.He won’t. He will leverage the emotional potency and sense of grievance you and other Trump supporters feel to not only enact vengeance with impunity, but to further his corrupt ambitions to attain as much power as he can manage to grab.

….and he will be cheered on the whole while by the manipulated masses who seek their own emotional vindications through him while he laughs his way to using them towards his own selfish ambitions.

Seems many are fully willing to burn this country down to satiate their need for vengeance. A sad time.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1969  Edited By KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3455 Posts

Keep those donations coming guys. Get the shoes, buy the stock.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1970  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19587 Posts

@kathaariancode: I do wonder why people don't realise that Trump never, ever gives anything back. It's not in his nature.

Trump is famous for never paying for any services rendered to him. He asks his lawyers to sacrifice their careers to help him, then he doesn't pay them and cuts them loose. He stays at a resort, he doesn't pay anything. He rents venues for his rallies, and he refuses to pay them.

That's Trump in a nutshell. He leeches off everyone else for personal profit, and he gives absolutely nothing back voluntarily. It never crosses his mind that he owes anything to anyone. He simply doesn't care about people less powerful than himself.

So, uh, why do people support him again? He won't ever help you. He'll promise you anything so that you'll give him power, but it'll never occur to him to give anything back. He doesn't care about you, no matter how above average you think you might be. That's not his nature.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1971 mattbbpl

@MirkoS77: I wonder if it's lost on Sargent that such retribution for perceived wrongs is how Nazi Germany fell down the Holocaust rabbit hole.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1972 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127518 Posts

Trump wanted the day off for Baron's graduation, but apparently he will be in another state to promote himself...?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1973 mattbbpl

@horgen: I'm shocked.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1974 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127518 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@horgen: I'm shocked.

My ironi-meter is giving some readings here.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1975 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@sargentd: Communism loses all meaning when you use it for everything with no understanding of what it actually is.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1976  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1023 Posts
@sargentd said:

If Trump has mountains of evidence of a crime against these people, sure. Let him go an "eye for an eye" in this instance. Lets see the indictments and trial with a jury of their peers. But If he doesn't have evidence and it's just Q-Anon lunacy, which I suspect is the case, then such attempts will probably fail. You can't get a criminal conviction from a jury because Trump tweeted it so. There has to be real evidence of a crime, which does not include Alex Jones yelling like a mad man.

Almost all of Trump's criminal indictments, and the three civil trials he lost, have substantial evidence. At times video, text, and e-mail. Unquestionably doing what the indictments claim he is doing.

But lets go further into this. Who do you think he should go after, for what crime, and what is the evidence so far? Provide valid citation from a reputable source.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1977 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38684 Posts

@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

If Trump has mountains of evidence of a crime against these people, sure. Let him go an "eye for an eye" in this instance. Lets see the indictments and trial with a jury of their peers. But If he doesn't have evidence and it's just Q-Anon lunacy, which I suspect is the case, then such attempts will probably fail. You can't get a criminal conviction from a jury because Trump tweeted it so. There has to be real evidence of a crime, which does not include Alex Jones yelling like a mad man.

Almost all of Trump's criminal indictments, and the three civil trials he lost, have substantial evidence. At times video, text, and e-mail. Unquestionably doing what the indictments claim he is doing.

But lets go further into this. Who do you think he should go after, for what crime, and what is the evidence so far? Provide valid citation from a reputable source.

it's just "lock her up" all over again.

catchy chants for the rubes, no actionable items once actually in power.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1978  Edited By SargentD

@mattbbpl said:

@MirkoS77: I wonder if it's lost on Sargent that such retribution for perceived wrongs is how Nazi Germany fell down the Holocaust rabbit hole.

The feeling is mutual but towards you and your acceptance of this political persecution.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1979  Edited By Robertos
@comp_atkins said:
@robertos said:
@sargentd said:

it's just "lock her up" all over again.

catchy chants for the rubes, no actionable items once actually in power.

Yeah it's nonsense. The problem is there is no proof of any of the countless allegations he and his cult make on social media. Unlike Trump's indictments.

There is a clear difference here. If any other politician had this much evidence of this many crimes I don't care what side they are on or who is bringing the charges, do it.

In fact we have seen indictments recently with two corrupt (D) Senators and even Hunter Biden, and I don't many if any leftists crying "Witch Hunt!". Why can't the right act like that?

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1980  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

The feeling is mutual but towards you and your acceptance of this political persecution.

The millisecond there was a mountain of evidence and a jury of his peers (in some cases), it stopped being political persecution and lawfare. This is the equivalent of calling Nixon's persecution political. He's losing on the facts and merits.

How about you get mad at Trump for putting himself in this position rather than getting mad at US Law? Just don't rape someone (confirmed in court via federal judge), defame that person regarding the rape (confirmed in court via federal judge), commit fraud(confirmed in court), bang porn stars while your wife is pregnant and violate campaign finance laws in an attempt to silence them, hide classified documents so the FBI can't get them back and then lie to the FBI (this confirmed on VIDEO, testimony, text, and e-mail lol), and try to steal an election with fake electors in 6 states (confirmed via testimony, text, and e-mail).

So easy. Don't do these things lol.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1981 MirkoS77

@mattbbpl said:

I think he knows, he doesn't come off to me as unintelligent, I just think he's so consumed with feelings of persecution and victimhood that he simply doesn't care.

What's amazing to me, though, is that he (and many others) appear genuinely convinced that Trump isn't going to leverage that to corruptly seek power and take steps towards autocracy. I'm fully expecting Sarge, and every Trump supporter, to back Trump's actions, no matter how illegal or unconstitutional, on the premise of political payback. He's already admitted he's probably not going to care if it happens.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1982 SargentD

@MirkoS77 said:
@mattbbpl said:

I think Mirko knows, he doesn't come off to me as unintelligent, I just think he's so consumed with feelings of "orange man bad" that he simply doesn't care that the DoJ is being weaponized against a leading presidential candidate he doesn't like.

What's amazing to me, though, is that he (and many others) appear genuinely unconvinced that Trump isn't being dragged corruptly by democrats seeking to hold onto power and are actively taking steps towards autocracy or a flat out bannana republic. I'm fully expecting Mirko and other TDS stricken leopards, and every Biden supporter, to back the political elite desperatley trying to keep Trump from becomming president again, no matter how illegal or unconstitutional, on the premise of political payback. Mirko and others suffering from TDS already admitted they don't care that its currently happening.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1983  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@mattbbpl said:

I think Mirko knows, he doesn't come off to me as unintelligent, I just think he's so consumed with feelings of "orange man bad" that he simply doesn't care that the DoJ is being weaponized against a leading presidential candidate he doesn't like.

What's amazing to me, though, is that he (and many others) appear genuinely unconvinced that Trump isn't being dragged corruptly by democrats seeking to hold onto power and are actively taking steps towards autocracy or a flat out bannana republic. I'm fully expecting Mirko and other TDS stricken leopards, and every Biden supporter, to back the political elite desperatley trying to keep Trump from becomming president again, no matter how illegal or unconstitutional, on the premise of political payback. Mirko and others suffering from TDS already admitted they don't care that its currently happening.

You would have a point if the evidence wasn't so monumental. And if the DOJ didn't refuse one of these cases.

TDS goes both ways, your posts appear to be extremely cult like. Weird stuff.

@sargentdsaid:

desperatley trying to keep Trump from becomming president again,

False. These trials are due to Trump's actions. Trump has received special treatment so far, you are I would be in jail for saying similar things about a Judge overseeing our trials.

@sargentdsaid:

no matter how illegal or unconstitutional, on the premise of political payback.

False. Nothing so far has been illegal or unconstitutional.

Your posts are highly fictional, as usual. Please start citing your claims. You lie very often. Just like your cult leader.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1984  Edited By Robertos

As expected,

Trump classified documents trial in Florida postponed indefinitely (cnbc.com)

But the new ruling from U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon vacates that date and sets a new slate of pretrial proceedings, the latest of which is a hearing set for July 22.

"In her ruling Tuesday, Cannon said there are many complicated legal rules and deadlines surrounding the use of classified evidence in public criminal trials that need to be considered before she picks a new court date."

LOL. This was a surefire win, the evidence for this specific case is extraordinary. But it seems like Canon will keep delaying it with reasons that keep perplexing legal experts.

The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals might have to deal with this, it's pretty egregious.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1985  Edited By MirkoS77
@sargentd said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@mattbbpl said:

No, it is Trump who is corrupt, he is the one who illegally and corruptly attempted to hold onto power and steal an election, he is the one who is on tape bragging about showing our classified intelligence off to those not authorized while keeping dozens of boxes in his resort, lying and refusing to return them when requested, and that is the reason the DOJ is after him. These cases are strongly substantiated by evidence, much of which we have RECORDINGS from Trump's own mouth and actions. There's a good reason Trump is attempting to claim he is immune from prosecution altogether instead of letting the merits of his defense speak for him....because he has none. Second to that, he's delaying and obfuscating while gunning for the presidency again because it's his only other option to evade the charges.

Our justice system is not "weaponized" simply because you are incapable of assigning any personal responsibility to the actual corrupt individual you politically support because you are hopelessly, emotionally compromised and manipulated to the belief that he is being unfairly treated.

He's not. He's laying in the bed he's made, numerous times over. Your TDS is far worse than mine is.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1986 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19587 Posts

In other news, I missed that Judge Canon has postponed the documents trial by at least another 2 months.

That's fine though. If Trump wins the election, Biden should just postpone any transition of power until Trump has been cleared of all charges. You can't give someone classified documents while they are on trial for criminally mishandling classified documents, and you can't allow someone to be president if they can't be trusted with classified documents.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1987 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44628 Posts

@Planeforger: I saw one reaction to that is that Jack Smith can us the delay in classified documents case to bump up the trial in the DC case. If true and it turns out that way, this move could come to bite Trump in the ass.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1988 SargentD

@Planeforger said:

In other news, I missed that Judge Canon has postponed the documents trial by at least another 2 months.

That's fine though. If Trump wins the election, Biden should just postpone any transition of power until Trump has been cleared of all charges. You can't give someone classified documents while they are on trial for criminally mishandling classified documents, and you can't allow someone to be president if they can't be trusted with classified documents.

MuhammadRikaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1989 MuhammadRikaz
Member since 2024 • 5 Posts

Seems light if you ask me.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1990  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@Planeforger said:

Biden should place his own slate of electors in 6 swing States, and try to have Kamala certify those instead!

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1991  Edited By Serraph105

@robertos: Biden should call up governors and pressure them to "find" thousands of votes.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1992 SargentD

@Serraph105 said:

@robertos: Biden should call up governors and pressure them to "find" thousands of votes.

If Biden questions the vote count when he looses, he should have biden dragged through court and claim he was trying to steal the election by wanting it looked at.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1993 SargentD

@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:

Loading Video...

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1994 Serraph105

@sargentd: Biden should drag himself through court?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1995 SargentD

@Serraph105 said:

Trumps admin should after re election

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1996 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:
@Serraph105 said:

But trump taught us that we don't have to accept the election results.

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#1997 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 719 Posts

@lamprey263: lol kkep dreaming there is no case the FBI plant evidence and now the Judge sees Jack Smith too corrupt in the handling to plant more evidence that is treason

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1998 LJS9502_basic

@thatforumuser said:

@lamprey263: lol kkep dreaming there is no case the FBI plant evidence and now the Judge sees Jack Smith too corrupt in the handling to plant more evidence that is treason

Look no further than Trump if you want to see an example of treason.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1999  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@Serraph105 said:

If Biden questions the vote count when he looses, he should have biden dragged through court and claim he was trying to steal the election by wanting it looked at.

Yes. If Biden tries to install fake electors in 6 States he should be indicted and tried. And then go to prison IMO.

@sargentd said:
@Serraph105 said:

State the specific crimes and cite the evidence. The citation must be from reputable sources, thank you.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#2000 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

Godwin's law?